I can't believe I forgot to post these photos when my family and I took my Aunt to visit Admiral Yi's memorial while she was visiting. It was such fun to go again and enjoy our time there as a family and it was very ideal as it's close and also a big part of Korean history. My cousin will be the next family joining us in Korea before he has to pack his bags and head to Arizona to join the U.S Air Force as a lawyer - congratulations! I think coming to Korea is a nice little vacation to experience before flying back to the U.S. It's always a wonderful time with family.
This Sunday I'll be attending a French Themed Party in Seoul that's also showcasing different works of art from artists; and my brothers pieces will also be featured. I haven't been to Seoul in what felt like forever, so I can finally catch up on a little shopping and exploring. I've made a little mental list of a few things I want to do before attending the party - stop by H&M, and try to create a mini "What To Do While in Gangnam or Apgugeong" - and what to do in these exclusive and posh neighborhoods will include a lot of food, cafes, art and shopping.
Thanks to Jane from Deluminators for tagging me!
1. What's the last thing you took a photo of? A photo of my hand holding a sweater I meant to post on Instagram.
2. What's your favorite meal to make at home? Oh, this is so hard! I try to do something new every time, but I always bake more than cook.
3. Do you play any instruments? Piano and I played the flute for a few years in the band.
4. Inside or outside? Outside
5. Favorite season and why. Fall; it's not too hot and not to cold. I don't like hot weather and I can do without snow. I especially love the fashion of fall - sweaters, stockings, boots.
6. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Was that enough? 7. I think around it was enough, but it's not fun being sick.
7. Current favourite TV show. I just want The Walking Dead and Grey's Anatomy to come back on.
8. What's one thing on your bucket list? Travel to INDIA.
9. Best way to cheer yourself up. Shop, Cook, and Read.
10. Put your music player on shuffle... what's the first song that plays? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM 11. What was the last thing you spent money on? Hair Products from Shea Moisture.